As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kasumi #ad
Kasumi, 8 inch Chef's Knife #adKasumi #ad
- The asymmetrical handle is made from multiple layers of wood impregnated with a plastic resin and is riveted to the full tang. Damascus pattern is eye catching and rust free. Kasumi 10-inch chef’s knife; Classic shape, slightly longer blade length for prepping ingredients.
Kasumi knives are produced by Sumikama Cutlery in Seki, Japan. The edge is beveled on both sides, but the bevel is much larger than the bevel on a European or American brand and creates a sharper edge.
2. Kasumi #ad
10 inch Chef's Knife, Kasumi #adKasumi #ad
- The edge is beveled on both sides, but the bevel is much larger than the bevel on a European or American brand and creates a sharper edge. Kasumi knives are produced by Sumikama Cutlery in Seki, Japan.
The asymmetrical handle is made from multiple layers of wood impregnated with a plastic resin and is riveted to the full tang. Damascus pattern is eye catching and rust free.
3. Yoshihiro #ad
Yoshihiro Shiroko High Carbon Steel Kasumi Yanagi Rosewood Handle Sushi Sashimi Chef Knife 11.8'' 300mm #adYoshihiro #ad
- Do not use on objects such as bones, which requires attention and care. Sharpening and honing should be done with only water whetstones. A protective wooden sheath called a Saya is included, which protects the knife and adds to its appearance when not in use. The combination of the urasuki and shinogi allow for the blade to cut food with minimal damage to the surface and cells, flat rim that surrounds the Urasuki and enhances the strength of the blade at its otherwise vulnerable edges.
The beauty of its elegant thin blade is its ability to slice through an ingredient in long uninterrupted strokes, preserving its integrity and freshness.
Carbon steel can oxidize if not properly maintained. Proudly made in japan and not mass produced. Traditional japanese knife making values a sharp edge, nutshells, and do so immediately if working with acidic ingredients. Keep dry and oil regularly to prevent oxidation.
The yanagi is a long slicing knife that was specifically designed to slice thin slices of fish for sushi and sashimi, and is one of the most essential of traditional Japanese knives and is a powerful component in the repertoire of many chefs. The uraoshi is the thin, and a flat rim Uraoshi on the back. White steel #2 with a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 62-63, is forged with iron to create beautiful mist patterns called Kasumi. Every knife from yoshihiro is handcrafted by master artisans creating a unique one-of-a-kind work of art.
4. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 8” Chef’s Knife with VG-MAX Cutting Core and Ebony PakkaWood Handle; All-Purpose Blade for a Full Range of Cutting Tasks with Curved Blade for Easy Cuts; Cutlery Handcrafted in Japan #adShun #ad
- Handle is ebony pakkawood; pakkawood is a hardwood infused with resin for a durable, water resistant finish, perfect for easy cleaning and tough enough for constant use. For proper slicing, push the knife forward and down while cutting through food and then pull it up and back, repeating the process in a “locomotive” motion; this prevents chipping for smooth cuts.
Vg-max steel is a formula exclusive to Shun with extra tungsten for a sharper edge, more chromium for corrosion resistance and additional cobalt and carbon for strength and durability.
The 8-inch chef’s knife is a staple kitchen utensil and a great gift for newlyweds, aspiring chefs, cooks, parents, grandparents, homeowners, hostesses or to keep as a personal kitchen tool. Shun” the japanese word indicates a food’s peak ripeness; Shun draws on its Japanese roots and traditional blade-making practices to produce knives that perform excellently.
5. Yoshihiro #ad
Yoshihiro Shiroko High Carbon Steel Kasumi Deba Shitan Handle Japanese Fillet Butcher Chefs Knife 7 #adYoshihiro #ad
- Steel type: shiroko White Steel #2 High Carbon Steel. Blade: single-edged/ Blade Length : 7. Grade: kasumi / knife Type: Deba Sushi Fillet ChefKnife. Handle material: Round Shaped Shitan Rosewood. Hardness rockwell c scale: 62-63 / Saya Cover : Included.
6. Yoshihiro #ad
Rosewood Handle, Yoshihiro Shiroko High Carbon Steel Kasumi Edo Usuba Vegetable Japanese Chef's Knife 7.5'' 195mm #adYoshihiro #ad
- Our handmade yoshihiro kasumi knives are crafted by our master artisans with the utmost care to create high quality knives that offer exceptional performance with exceptional value. The edo usuba is reminiscent of a small cleaver and has a blunt tip that comes in handy for such things as cutting the eye out of a potato.
Carbon steel can oxidize if not properly maintained. Sharpening and honing should be done with only water whetstones. The uraoshi is the thin, and a flat rim Uraoshi on the back. A protective wooden sheath called a Saya is included, which protects the knife and adds to its appearance when not in use.
Every knife from yoshihiro is handcrafted by master artisans creating a unique one-of-a-kind work of art. White steel #2 with a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 62-63, is forged with iron to create beautiful mist patterns called Kasumi.
This knife is complimented with a traditional Japanese Wa-style handcrafted D-Shaped Handle that is lightweight and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use. Traditional japanese knife making values a sharp edge, and do so immediately if working with acidic ingredients. This knife is cherished for its ability to chop through root vegetables to thinly slicing delicate tomatoes. One of the most sought after of knives and fast becoming a new essential companion to the popular chefs knife is the traditional Japanese vegetable knife known as the Edo Usuba.
7. Zelite Infinity #ad
Gyuto Made for Home Cook or Restaurant Kitchen, Sharpest Professional Chefs Knife For Cooking, Damascus Japanese AUS-10 Super Stainless Steel Blade Lasts a Lifetime, Zelite Infinity Chef Knife 8 Inch #adZelite Infinity #ad
- This full tang, double bevel knife was finished using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke Method and is considered the gold standard in our industry. Risk free 100% money back guarantee - lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects when purchased directly from Zelite Infinity. The finest kitchens in Japan consider a proper gyoto knife the ultimate multi-functional tool for beginner and pro cooks to strive.
Seasoned chefs and home cooks will notice the difference immediately – the well weighted chef’s knife with rounded handles requires minimal effort whether you’re chopping, slicing, dicing or mincing. Hand sharpened and ready when it arrives - search ‘sharp’ in our reviews and notice the hundreds of people surprised at how sharp their knives arrived.
We are confident that beginners, culinary students, home cooks, and even accomplished fine dining chefs will be completely satisfied with the extraordinary craftsmanship of our knives.
Grip the ergonomically designed handles comfortably with large or small hands and minimize wrist tension. Our military grade g10 handle and real 67 layer high carbon Japanese AUS-10 stainless steel is handcrafted by the most experienced knife specialists in the world. Zelite knives were made to last for generations. Other brands simply cannot deliver the same 12 degree blade edge that makes slicing meat, chicken, steak, and sushi / sashimi feel like slicing butter. An unboxing experience you will remember forever - those that need a dependable gift to impress the cooks and chefs in their lives have chosen Zelite for years.
|Brand||Zelite Infinity #ad|
8. Chroma #ad
Chroma KTB1 Kasumi 7-3/4-Inch Titanium-Coated Chef's Knife #adChroma #ad
- The package height of the Product is 1. 0 inches. The package length of the Product is 1. 0 inches. The package width of the Product is 1. 0 inches. Country of Origin : Japan.
9. Yoshihiro #ad
Yoshihiro Left-handed Shiroko High Carbon Steel Kasumi Yanagi Sushi Sashimi Japanese Chef Knife 9.5"240mm, Shitan Handle #adYoshihiro #ad
- Magnolia wood knife sheath, knife oil, and rust eraser included. Knife can be oxidized without proper care* recommend for professional only*. Completely flat ground on front shinogI, concave ground URASUKI with flat rim URAOSHI on the back.
Will become extremely sharp with whetstone sharpening. Not mass produced. Simple and elegant design with a handcrafted Shitan wood Japanese D-shaped handle and Water Buffalo Horn bolster COLOR VARIES for a light and well balanced construction.
Left-handed 9. 5 inch 240mm single edged blade with a traditional grind. 100% handcrafted in Japan. Just start the cut and pull the knife back. Excellent for entry level chefs. Will glide through any type of fish with no pressure. Comes ready to use out of the box. Forged from japanese white high carbon Steel #2 with HRC 62-63. Hand wash only and sharpen on quality whetstones.
10. Kasumi #ad
7 inch Santoku Knife, Kasumi #adKasumi #ad
- As with all high-quality cutlery, hand washing is best for care. Asymmetrical handle made from multiple layers of wood impregnated with plastic resin and riveted to full tang. 10 stainless steel acts as the cutting edge.
Blade's edge beveled on both sides for a sharper edge; Damascus pattern is eye catching and rust free. The kasumi 7-inch santoku knife is used for slicing, fruit, dicing, and mincing vegetables, and meat. Made from 33 layers of stainless steel; middle layer of V-Gold No.
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|