As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Storm System #ad
Use for Carpet, Drywall, 1 Gallon Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner to Remove Mold and Mildew Stains, Step 1 Clean, Concrete, Stone, Outdoor Furniture, Wood, Plastic, Laminate, siding, Storm Brand #adStorm System #ad
- Bleach-free stain remover and cleaner. Instant high-foaming, penetrating stain lifter. Use on carpet, laminate, plastic, Drywall, Wood, Tile and many more surfaces. Formulated to reduce effort required to clean and remove stains. Whitens and brightens without harming most surfaces.
2. Minwax #ad
Quart, Minwax, Early American 70008444 Wood Finish Penetrating Stain #adMinwax #ad
- It is ideal for staining unfinished wood furniture, cabinets, trim, wood door, molding and hardwood floors. Penetrates deep into wood fibers to highlight the grain. Available in 28 beautiful colors. America's favorite wood finish. Can be used to add beauty to any bare or stripped wood surface.
3. Varathane #ad
Quart, Dark Walnut, Varathane 262006 Premium Fast Dry Wood Stain #adVarathane #ad
- High performance stain system enhanced with nano pigment particles. Ideal for use on all interior wood projects: furniture, cabinets, doors, trim and paneling.
One-coat coverage, fast-drying oil based formula. Dries to the touch in just 1 hour and covers up to 275 square feet. Highlights natural wood grain to reveal wood's beauty.
4. Minwax #ad
Aged Oak, 1/2 pint, Minwax 260204444 Interior Wood Gel Stain #adMinwax #ad
- Recommended uses: woodwork, molding, doors, trim, cabinets, furniture, accessories. Aged Oak. Delivers uniform color evenly on wood and non-wood surfaces, such as metal, veneer, and fiberglass.
Use on wood, fiberglass, plywood, metal, and other surfaces. For beauty that goes beyond wood. 1/2 pint. Its unique non-drip formula makes application easy for vertical surfaces. Non drip formula.
5. General Finishes #ad
Colonial Maple, 1/2 Pint, General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do. This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products.
Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine. Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up. Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush no spills or splashes.
6. Katzco #ad
For Stains, Cover-Ups, Bedposts, Floors, Carpenters, Tables, Set of 13, Desks, Scratches, Touch-Ups, Molding Repair, Katzco Furniture Repair Kit Wood Markers, Markers and Wax Sticks with Sharpener #adKatzco #ad
- Easy to use - simply draw over the scratch, allow it to quickly dry, and watch the scratches disappear right before your eyes! These are safe to use on all types of wooden furniture.
6 unique colors - maple, walnut, cherry, oak, mahogany and Black to match the color of your furniture. Become the pro yourself! Premium quality - top quality markers and wax sticks that cover scratches, cabinets, and discoloration on furniture, nicks, tables, scuffs, beds and more.
Product details - this 13 piece kit includes 6 Repair Markers, 6 paper wrapped wax sticks and 1 wax stick sharpener packaged in a blister card. Now there's no need for you to call a professional to retouch your scuffed furniture. 100% effective and permanent. Use the included sharpener to sharpen the wax sticks.
|Manufacturer||KCO Brands #ad|
7. Minwax #ad
Quart, Satin, Minwax 613950444 PolyShades, Stain & Polyurethane in 1 Step, Classic Black #adMinwax #ad
- Great color options to choose from. Enhances wood grain by combining beautiful rich stain color and long-lasting polyurethane protection in one easy step. Cleans up with mineral spirits. To learn how polyshades can help you easily change the color of your stained or polyurethane finished wood, view the PolyShades Color Transformation Guide.
Can be used over polyurethane finishes, so you can change the color of your finished wood, without removing the existing finish. Reduces finishing time. For use on interior wood surfaces.
|Manufacturer||Paint Sundries Solutions #ad|
8. Howard Products #ad
8 oz, 8 Fluid Ounces, Howard Products RF4008 Restor-A-Finish, Walnut #adHoward Products #ad
- Restor-a-finish is a unique finish-penetrating formula that restores wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, blemishes and abrasions.
Removes white heat rings and water marks, oxidation, sun fade, smoke damage and most other blemishes. Restor-a-finish restores the finish without removing any of the existing finish. With a simple wipe-on, wipe-off process, most finished wood surfaces that seem to need a complete refinishing job can be restored in a few minutes.
Available in nine colors to match almost any wood finish tone; Neutral, Golden Oak, Maple-Pine, Mahogany, Dark Oak, Walnut, Dark Walnut, Cherry, and Ebony Brown. Before you go to the extreme of stripping it, restore it.
9. Rust-Oleum #ad
Grey, Rust-Oleum 313835 Varathane Weathered Wood Accelerator #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Replicates and creates a natural, Aged look in minutes. Water-based, low odor formula with easy soap and water clean up. Dries to the touch in 1 hour and covers up to 275 sq ft depending on wood Type and porosity.
Final look will vary depending on the Type of wood used. For interior use on bare or untreated wood to create a weathered look.
10. Cabot #ad
Quart, Cabot 140.0003458.005 Australian Timber Oil Stain, Honey Teak #adCabot #ad
- This product is manufactured in United States. Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, household-wood-stains. This item is a 1 quart teak Australian Timber Oil For Decks & Outdoor Furn.