As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Zenport #ad
9", Black, 9", Zenport K310 Brush Clearing Sickle with Carbon Steel Blade and Aluminum Handle #adZenport #ad
- Razor sharp 9-inch carbon steel straight edge hooked blade provides powerful cuts. Black soft rubber grips and the 9-inch aluminum tube handle.
Useful in many horticulture applications. Designed for heavy duty clearing and scrubbing of tough vines weeds undergrowth. Overall tool length measures 18-inches.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
2. Corona #ad
Corona Tools 10-Inch RazorTOOTH Folding Saw | Pruning Saw Designed for Single-Hand Use | Curved Blade Hand Saw | Cuts Branches Up to 6" in Diameter | RS 7265D #adCorona #ad
- Impulse hardened teeth for long service life: Extends the life of the tool season after season. Ergonomically designed, comfortable, co-molded handle: Provides a comfortable grip for extended use. 3 sided razor teeth for efficient cutting: 10" blade is ideal for cutting 5" - 6" diameter, small to medium, branches.
Up to 6 teeth per inch and curved blade design for faster cutting: Cuts are smoother and quicker than a traditional saw. Easy to latch blade prevents injury when not in use: Folding blade is curved, taper-ground, and replaceable.
|Manufacturer||Corona Clipper #ad|
|Part Number||RS 7265D|
3. LOOPSEED #ad
LOOPSEED Plant Pruning Shears Garden Trimming Scissors Precision Hand Pruner Herb Snips Flower Clippers Bonsai Trimmers Straight Sharp Blade Tapered Tip Ergonomic Handle Modern Garden Tools #adLOOPSEED #ad
- Safety design: integrated secure lock ensures blade closure for safe transport and storage; protects the blades when not in use. Ergonomic performance: Designed to fit the natural shape of your hand; enhancing comfort and efficiency while reducing hand fatigue.
Premium quality: high quality carbon steel finish; ideal for trimming, pruning, and shaping your indoor houseplants and outdoor garden.
Easy maintenance: store your pruning shears in dry places and clean blades regularly; caring for your shears will ensure smooth, easy cuts. Garden essential: timely pruning and clean cuts encourage growth of plants and flowers; the key to a healthy, thriving garden.
4. Victorinox #ad
Victorinox Fibrox Pro 10-Inch Curved Breaking Knife #adVictorinox #ad
- Crafted with high carbon stainless steel, this knife is conical ground and ice tempered to ensure long-lasting sharpness. Trusted swiss quality. Meets the strict national Sanitation Foundation NSF standards for public health protection.
Expertly crafted in switzerland in 1884, Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
The added weight from the wider blade makes uniform slicing easier, while also preventing meat from falling apart or tearing. Knife dimensions. This exceptional knife is weighted and balanced for easy handling and comfort.
Stainless steel blade -- 10" in length. Made for durability. An excellent choice for butcher work, this breaking knife was made to easily break down meat into smaller roasts and pieces. Perfect for butcher work. Easy handling. Designed to handle both small and large kitchen tasks with durability. This knife features an ergonomic fibrox Pro handle for a non-slip grip -- even when wet.
5. Corona #ad
Garden Tool Blade Sharpener, Corona AC 8300, 1-Pack, Red #adCorona #ad
- Small, convenient size: Easily fits in a pocket or tool bag. 5" super carbide file: File is durable and designed to be comfortable to hold.
Ideal for sharpening all straight blades: Excludes saw blades. Non-slip grip for easy use: Rubber grip helps prevent slipping, keeping you safe while sharpening.
|Manufacturer||Corona Clipper #ad|
6. VIVOSUN #ad
VIVOSUN 6.5 Inch Gardening Scissors Hand Pruner Pruning Shear with Straight Stainless Steel Blades Orange 1-Pack #adVIVOSUN #ad
- Reduce hand strain: these micro tip snips are built spring-loaded so that they automatically push themselves open without you having to do the work, which greatly reduces hand fatigue and makes these snips great for those with arthritis, carpal tunnel, hand or wrist issues; Comfortable “grip” handles will make it easy to work for long-time use without making you feel hand pain.
Secure, easy to lock: these micro tip snips feature a safe and secure sideways locking mechanism that keeps your blades protected and closed when not in use; The design of these pruning snips are perfect to use whether you are right or left handed with ease.
Ultra sharp blades: these quality snips come with stainless steel precision-sharpened blades and are ready to tackle all of your deadheading, and shaping jobs for your roses, annuals, vegetable, trimming, bonsai and small-flower gardens.
Applications: trimming trees and flowers, cutting papers, opening boxes and so on. Make precise cuts: with these micro tip snips, you can easily get between plants to "clip and snip" only the area or part that you want to cut with one-hand, while not damaging the other vital stems and branches of your other plants; Note: Clean blades after each use.
7. Fiskars #ad
2 Count, Fiskars 399241-1002 Micro-Tip Pruning Snips, Non-Stick Blades, Orange #adFiskars #ad
- Easy action spring gently opens blades after each cut to help reduce hand fatigue. Non-stick blade coating helps reduce jamming and resin build-up when cutting through sticky plants.
Softgrip touchpoints enhance comfort and control. Easy-open lock protects blades during transport and storage. Fiskars non-stick micro-tip pruning Snips feature precise blades that cut all the way to the tip for clean, healthy cuts on plants in tight spaces.
Full lifetime warranty. Awarded the arthritis foundation’s ease of use commendation for a design that’s ideal for those with arthritis or limited hand strength. Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades stay sharp longer.
|Warranty||Lifetime Manufacturer Limited|
8. Rada Cutlery #ad
6-1/8 Inch, Rada Cutlery Curved Paring Knife Stainless Steel Blade With Aluminum Made in USA, Silver handle #adRada Cutlery #ad
- Co. It is hand sharpened creating a razor sharp edge. Is located in waverly, iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. This knife has to be hand-washed. The granny paring knife’s curved blade works great for peeling and cutting potatoes, apples and other fruits.
Co. Small paring knife – the perfect knife for those intricate kitchen tasks. Stainless steel blade – the granny paring knife features a surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel curved blade.
It cannot be washed or dried in the dishwasher. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar. ”. Will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.
Brushed aluminum handle - the permanently cast, solid brushed aluminum handle on the curved blade paring knife is designed to be not only visually appealing, but for performance too. Hassle-free lifetime guarantee – we stand by our craftsmanship. The hollow ground blade ensures a precision concave surface for maximum edge retention. The blade measures 2-3/8 inches and has an overall length of 6-1/8 inches. American made cutlery – rada mfg.
|Brand||Rada Cutlery #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rada Cutlery #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime guarantee on materials and workmanship|
9. Mercer Culinary #ad
6 inch Curved Boning Knife, Mercer Culinary Ultimate White #adMercer Culinary #ad
- Easy care: to maximize the performance and longevity of your Mercer knife, carefully wash cutlery by hand after each use with warm water and mild soap; rinse and dry completely with a soft towel.
Superior design: built to last ergonomic handles with textured finger points offer a non-slip grip with added comfort, durability, and safety. Best use: for separating meat from the bone. Mercer culinary ultimate white series: An exceptional combination of quality, design, materials and craftsmanship for the value minded kitchen; perfect for professional use or the home cooking enthusiast.
Quality construction: knives are crafted with high-carbon Japanese steel for easy edge maintenance and a razor sharp blade that lasts. Ideal for deboning chicken, ham, and fish, or trimming fat and sinew. Do not place in dishwasher or submerge for long periods of time.
10. Barebones #ad
Stainless Steel Blade, Heat-Tempered, Barebones Walnut Handle Hori Hori Classic Garden Knife #adBarebones #ad
- Heat-tempered 6 ¾” hollowback blade with twine cutter that doubles as a bottle opener. Comfortable walnut handle. Durable full stainless steel tang. Barebones classic hori Hori, a vintage-inspired Japanese garden tool, designed with garden work in mind. Concave blade facilitates digging.
|Manufacturer||Barebones Living #ad|