As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Leviton #ad
Auto-On, Leviton IPS02-1LW Decora Motion Sensor In-Wall Switch, White, Single Pole, 2.5A #adLeviton #ad
- Five year limited warranty. Automatic on/automatic off provides 180 Degree field of view and 900 square feet of coverage. 300w incandescent / halogen, 200va fluorescent, 150W LED / CFL, 1/6HP Motor loads.
Fits in standard wallbox and replaces single pole wall switch, no Neutral wire required for installation but ground wire is required.
2. TOPGREENER #ad
Occupancy Sensor Light Switch, PIR Sensor Switch, White, TDOS5, Motion Sensor Wall Switch, TOPGREENER Motion Sensor Light Switch, Single Pole, Neutral Wire Required, 500W 1/8HP #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Sensor switch detects motion to automatically turn lights on and off based on the occupancy and vacancy in a room. Motion sensor switch uses a passive infrared PIR sensor to reduce false triggers from unwanted movements.
Occupancy switch mode auto on, auto off and vacancy switch mode Manual ON, Auto OFF allow you to customize the sensor according to your needs.
Neutral wire required, 500w incandescent/halogen, 180-degree field of view; 120vac, 314 square feet coverage, 250w cfl/led, 1/8HP motor; single pole only; wall plate included; CA Title 20 & 24 compliant; UL listed; 1-year. Light switch sensor features adjustable settings; variable time delay from 15 sec Test to 30 min; adjustable range.
|Manufacturer||Top Greener Inc #ad|
3. Lutron #ad
250 Watts, Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Switch, Black, Single-Pole, No Neutral Required, MS-OPS2-BL #adLutron #ad
- Optional: senses daylight so lights do not turn on when there is enough natural light in the room. Works with all bulb types; up to 250 watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage 200 Watt magnetic low voltage 150 Watt CFL/LED 2 Amp ballasts.
Automatically turns the lights on when you enter the room and off when you leave. Includes 1 maestro sensor switch; coordinating wallplate sold separately.
Programmable time out of lights 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes. Features xct sensing technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently. Installs in as little as 15 minutes; ground wire is required, no neutral required. Single pole only; great for small rooms like kitchens, laundry rooms and closets.
4. Lutron #ad
White, Lutron MS-VPS2-WH Maestro 250 Watt Single Pole Vacancy Sensor Switch #adLutron #ad
- Automatically turns lights off when room is unoccupied. Requires ground wire. Works with all bulb types. Meets california Title 24 and other sensor code requirements.
Up to 250 w incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage; 200 W magnetic low voltage; 150 W CFL/LED; or 2 amp ballasts. To automatically turn lights on anD off, please see Lutron’s occupancy sensor switch, MS-OPS2-XX.
5. ENERLITES #ad
HMOS, ENERLITES Motion Sensor Switch with LED Backlight, 4A, Neutral Wire Required, PIR Sensor, Motion Sensor Closet Light, 500W #adENERLITES #ad
- Motion sensor light switch replaces standard wall switch with passive infrared PIR sensor, automatically turns connected load ON / OFF based on motion detected.
180 degree, incandescent/halogen: 500w, cfl/led: 150w, 700 sq. Occupancy switch mode auto on, auto off and vacancy switch mode Manual ON, Auto OFF allow you to customize the sensor according to your needs.
Operating temperature 32 – 131°F. Smart led backlight will turn on when motion is detected for easy location in the dark. Coverage. 120vac, motor: 1/8hp. Ft. Neutral wire required. Motion sensor will turn off after the delay time is up. Time delay options: 15 sec test, 15 min, 30 min. Not for three-way wiring. Ul listed. Single pole use only.
6. Leviton #ad
PIR Outdoor Occupancy Sensor, 2500 Square Feet Coverage, Leviton RS110-10W 500W Incandescent, White, 110 Degree #adLeviton #ad
- Adjustable delayed off time settings from 20 seconds for test mode to 15 minutes. Continuous mode enables manual override for constant lights ON operation.
Sensor neck adjustment allows accurate area monitoring: 110 degrees vertical, 180 degrees horizontal, 110 degrees rotational. Provides automatic, test and continuous modes: test Mode simulates automatic operation with short delayed OFF
time for ease of making adjustments.
Ideal for a wide range of residential settings including backyards, entranceways, porches, swimming pool areas, garages, doorways and private docks. Adjustable sensitivity reduces false triggers.
7. TOPGREENER #ad
Adjustable Timing, UL Listed, White, TOPGREENER Dual Tech Humidity Sensor Switch, NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED, TDHOS5, Bathroom Fan & Light Control, Infrared PIR Motion & Air Moisture Detection #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Dual technology of passive infrared PIR motion sensor switch and humidity sensor switch for fan. Neutral wire required; 4 time delay settings from 15 sec to 30 min; 3 adjustable humidity levels; 120vac, 500W incandescent/halogen, 150W CFL/LED; Up to 600 sq.
Ft coverage, 3a fan/motors, 180 degree field of view; Wall plate sold separately. Adjustable time delay and humidity level. Two single pole relays to control bathroom light and fan separately; Compatible with LED light bulbs; Energy savings of up to 40% with motion sensing control; Complies with CA Title 24.
Dual-tech in-wall humidity control switch that controls both bathroom fan and light simultaneously.
Humidity sensor switch features simple controls and operates in two modes: Occupancy Mode auto on/off lights, and Vacancy Mode manual on/ auto off lights, auto on/off fan, auto on/off fan. Humidity control switch turns fan oN automatically when humidity exceeds preset level and turns it OFF as it drops to normal to eliminate excess humidity, mildew and mold. Automate light and exhaust fan control to keep you hands-free.
|Manufacturer||Top Greener Inc #ad|
8. Sensor Switch #ad
Sensor Switch cm 9 Contractor Select Standard Range Passive Infrared Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor White #adSensor Switch #ad
- No field calibration or sensitivity adjustments required. Push-button programmable. Pir occupancy detection, excellent RF immunity. Convenient test mode. Adjustable time delays.
|Brand||Sensor Switch #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sensor Switch #ad|
|Part Number||CM 9|