As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Super Moss #ad
2.1lbs Small Bale, Natural, SuperMoss 22330 Orchid Sphagnum Moss Dried #adSuper Moss #ad
- Ideal for planting orchids and succulents! 5 star quality - Long Fibers. Washed and cleaned to Remove Dust and Small Particles. Long-lasting preserved moss! Holds 10x its weight in water and can be used to amend tropical soils.
|Brand||Super Moss #ad|
|Part Number||7 59834 22330 6|
|Model||7 59834 22330 6|
2. Hoffman #ad
10 Quarts, Hoffman 15503 Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss #adHoffman #ad
- Premium grade of horticultural, 99. 8 percent organic. Measures 2-inch in length by 9-inch in width by 14-inch in height. Canadian sphagnum peat Moss. When mixed with soil, increases the soil's capacity to hold water and nutrients. Blend with peat Moss and perlite for custom soilless mix.
3. BELLA MOSS #ad
BELLA MOSS Orchid Sphagnum 200 cu in Bag #adBELLA MOSS #ad
- Orchid sphagnum: you will receive 1 200 cu bag of sphagnum. Great for home decor: Add a finishing touch to Potted plants. Growing medium: use orchid sphagnum Moss as a growing medium for orchids, succulents and more! Reseal able: arrives in resealable bag to save unused Moss for next project.
|Brand||BELLA MOSS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Syndicate Sales #ad|
4. BSlocator #ad
Bedding and Terrarium 500 Gram Bale, Sphagnum Moss 40 Liters New Zealand Grade AA Great for Reptiles #adBSlocator #ad
- Harvested from carefully managed, sustainable swamps to guarantee availability. Very clean, no sticks or trash. 70% of product is 100mm+ long, light tan, cream color with some green tips. Naturally air dried to preserve the optimal quality.
5. Sun Bulb #ad
4-Quart, Sun Bulb 50000 Better Gro Special Orchid Mix #adSun Bulb #ad
- Promotes healthy, strong growth by providing superior drainage, allowing for proper root ventilation. Multi purpose potting mixture for growing Cattleyas, Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, Oncidiums and All Epiphytic Orchids.
Contains 4 quarts. A dynamic combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and sponge rock specifically formulated by a team of highly trained orchid growers.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
6. Sun Bulb #ad
8 Quarts, Sun Bulb 5011 Better-Gro Phalaenopsis Mix #adSun Bulb #ad
- It is developed to provide the proper mixture of fertilizer and moisture needed to encourage superior phalaenopsis plant and root growth. Phalaenopsis mix. Provides your phalaenopsis orchids with the drainage, air flow, and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature.
It should be used when re-potting your orchid, at least every 12-18 months or as needed to support healthy growth. It is a fertile mixture of Canadian chunk peat blended with western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and coarse perlite.
7. Four Winds Trading #ad
Sphagnum Peat Moss for Gardening 1 Quart #adFour Winds Trading #ad
- Excellent supplement for potting and gardening soils. Ideal for indoor or outdoor use. Provides a nice substrate for plants. 100% sphagnum Peat Moss for Gardening. Wonderful for Venus fly traps.
|Brand||Four Winds Trading #ad|
8. Super Moss #ad
Natural, SuperMoss 26914 Spanish Moss Preserved, 8oz 200 cubic inch #adSuper Moss #ad
- Spanish moss presreved. Great for special Events, Home Decor, and Craft Projects. Washed and cleaned to Remove Dust and Small Particles. Ideal for covering Soil and Dressing Potted Plants. This product weighs 8 ounces.
Available in natural color. This dust free spanish moss is preserved to remain soft and supple for your use as a soil topper, in floral arrangements and craft projects. It covers about 200 cubic inch. Long-lasting preserved Moss! Beautiful long strands of Spanish Moss.
|Brand||Super Moss #ad|
9. Mother Earth Products #ad
Large and Coarse, Neutral pH, Mother Earth Perlite #3, Average Size 1/2 inch, Covers 4 cu. ft., For Hydroponic Use #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes. Features naturally occurring siliceous rock that expands up to 20 times its original volume when heated to 1600° F. Mother earth Perlite has numerous hydroponic applications.
Mother earth perlite #4 is one of the largest perlite on the market with a size of 1" while Mother Earth Perlite #3 measures around 1/2". Mother earth perlite is an odorless growing media with a neutral pH of 7. 0 .